Gmail account requires additional settings to be used as an SMTP server for sending reports.
1) Log in to your account on google.com and go to your Account Settings . Select "Security" submenu.
2) Scroll down to the "Signing in to Google" section and select "App passwords". If you don't see "App passwords", please activate 2-Step Verification on your account. This is required.
1) Expand the list "Select app".
2) Select "Other (custom name)".
1) Enter the name "Pulse Monitor". The name is not important, it is only for your information.
2) Press the "Generate" button.
1) The new password will be shown. Now, use this password instead of your master password to set up your Gmail account in the Pule monitor app.