§1. Basic Information.
- The administrator of your personal data is: Radeal sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Michałowice 32-091, ul. Fiołkowa 25. NIP: 9452171733, Regon: 122756670, KRS: 0000449093, registered in the register of the District Court for Kraków Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Economic Department of the National Court Register.
- Contact with the Administrator is possible via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§2. Data processing principles.
- The Administrator processes personal data respecting the following principles:
- based on a legal basis and in accordance with the law (legality);
- fairly and honestly (integrity);
- transparently for the person the data concerns (transparency);
- for specific purposes and not "just in case" (minimization);
- no more than necessary (adequacy);
- ensuring the correctness of the data (accuracy);
- not longer than necessary (temporality);
- ensuring appropriate data security (security).
§3. Purposes, legal bases, and scope of data processing.
- We will process your data:
- for contact purposes, to respond to your message sent to us directly by e-mail based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator related to the need to provide you with a response.
- to provide ordered services,
- for statistical, analytical, and traffic monitoring purposes on the Website using cookies based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator related to the proper operation and functioning of the Website and traffic analysis.
- We process your data to the extent that:
- if you send us an e-mail, we will process the data contained therein. Providing us with data in an e-mail is voluntary. You can request the removal of this data at any time.
- if you use the registration form or order a service on our website, we will process data in the form of your e-mail address and your name, surname, and address details. Providing this data is a condition for using the website's services.
- other data that the Administrator processes include the IP address and other data stored in cookies, which serve the Administrator to analyze the use of the Website by you and other users. Data processing in this scope can be suspended upon your objection.
- while using the Service, additional information may be collected, in particular: the IP address assigned to the Service Recipient's computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, operating system type.
§4. Data recipients and the intention to transfer data outside the EEA or to an international organization.
- The recipient of your personal data is the entity providing software for traffic analysis on our website (e.g., Google Analytics);
- Your data is not transferred to countries outside the EEA or international organizations.
- The personal data of Service Recipients are transferred to service providers used by the Administrator in running the Service, especially to:
- hosting providers,
- payment system providers,
- software providers enabling business operations,
- entities providing the mailing system,
- Service providers referred to in point 3 of this paragraph, to whom personal data is transferred, depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, either follow the Administrator's instructions regarding the purposes and methods of processing this data (processing entities) or independently determine the purposes and methods of their processing (administrators).
§5. Data storage period.
- If the basis for data processing is the performance of the contract, for as long as it is necessary to perform the contract, and thereafter for a period corresponding to the limitation period for claims. Unless a specific provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to business activities - three years.
- For other purposes - for the period required to protect the security and legitimate interests of the administrator, as well as justified by the fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the administrator.
§6. User rights.
- In connection with the processing of your data, you have the following rights:
- access to the content of your data and
- the right to rectify, delete, limit processing,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to object,
- the right to withdraw consent to their processing at any time and in any form, unless your data is processed to perform the contract by the Administrator, to fulfill the Administrator's legal obligations towards state institutions, or to implement the legitimate interests of the Administrator.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (to the address of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
- More information on the subject of personal data protection can be obtained on the website of the Personal Data Protection Office: www.uodo.gov.pl
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device, i.e., your computer, laptop, or smartphone, depending on which device you use to view the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device, and a unique number. You can decide on the form of using cookies yourself - these settings are available in every web browser.
- Cookies are primarily for your convenience - thanks to their use, the page loading time is significantly shortened during subsequent visits.
- Features of cookies:
- adapt the content of the website to the User. Optimize the User's navigation on the page, in particular, these files allow recognizing the device with which the page is displayed and setting its parameters so that navigation does not cause problems and is optimized in terms of the individual needs of the User.
- allow displaying a website tailored to your individual needs;
- create statistics, thanks to which the Administrator knows which content is of interest to Users. This allows for continuous improvement of the website and such content construction that will appeal to people visiting the website.
- allow multiple use of the User's login option, which is much more convenient for you, as when moving around the site and multiple visits, you are not forced to enter your login and password each time.
- Two basic types of cookies are used on the Website: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website, or turning off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The user can delete cookies at any time.
- Cookies are placed on the User's end device and may also be used by advertisers cooperating with the Website operator and other partners. However, you can delete them at any time.
- More detailed information about cookies is available at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie or in the "Help" section in the browser menu.
- If you have doubts about cookie settings, contact your browser operator.
§8. Final provisions.
- The Administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data subject to protection, in particular, protects data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, taking by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable regulations, and change, loss, damage, or destruction.
- The Administrator provides appropriate technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent electronically by unauthorized persons.